So this is Nigel saying a few words on this thing. First off, I am not a blogger, I don't understand these things but I wanted you all out there to know something.....My wife is amazing. In the last couple of months she has been a Super Trooper. It seems she writes a lot about the boys and I, but I think she needs credit where its due. I am not the awesome husband she says I am, she gives me way too much credit. She is the one that needs the credit. She feeds my boys, she does all the laundry, she makes sure the house is cleaned. Doing all this while dealing with a two month old and a crazy boy named Caden who is like a freakin Gazelle with 50 shots of espresso.....times two.....yep I wouldn't have it any other way, I love that boy. Kristen does whole ton for this family and there are times when I am overwelmed and she has a smooth clam like a refferee at a wrestling match, she handles things and gains control. She is an amazing mother and she has worked so hard to make this family better and make it happy. She sacrifices a lot of things and is so un-selfish. I love her so much and without her here, I feel I would be lost at times. She is truely a SUPER MOM, and FANTASTIC WIFE. (not to mention she makes a killer cup of coffee). So thank you hun and keep up the good work, you rock. So for all of you that read this weather your mom's, or just married, or even single and just dont understand parenthood or marriage, do me one little favor, tell her good job and she's doing great.
I love you sweetcheeks....lol.
Nigel
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Need To let Everyone Know!!!
Posted by Kristen Schnackenberg at 1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How Sweet!
okay I am so blown away! That has to be one of the nicest things I have ever heard, read, whatever! You're right Nigel, Kristen is an amazing mom and wife and she is an amazing friend too ;)
Post a Comment