Brock is becoming my little sweetie. He loves his mama the most right now, but he's supposed to. We've still not ironed out all of our nursing problems and all of that, but we're working on it. He's been getting cranio-sacral therapy and it's been amazing. If you don't know what it is, I encourage you to google it. It's been wonderful for him and has helped him seem more comfortable. I LOVE his face! He's so cute and so sweet and so mellow. He's fine with whatever Caden wants to do to him - scream in his face, try to scare him, etc. Brock will take it and sometimes, even smile, which makes his big brother's day! He has brought so much joy to our house! Enjoy the pictures of him in all his cuteness!


2 comments:
AWWWWW!! What a cutie pie!! If you cover his head in the full body shot it could totally be Caden's baby body :) He sure does resemble his brother with a whole lot more "you"!!
You have two very cute little boys. I love some of your first smile shots of your littlest guy.
Post a Comment