Here is a video I took of Caden rocking out to Viking metal with Nigel. Caden LOVES Nigel's music. It's hilarious. He always wants to listen to it. He got crazy with his dancing. This is just a small taste of the dancing - the actual video is almost 4 minutes long! Caden is hilarious and has such a personality on him. He's stubborn as a mule (just like his mama!), full of energy (just like his daddy), and hilariously funny! He keeps us on our toes and keeps us laughing. I learn something new about him almost every day :) Here's a taste of my silly Caden, showing off his best moves! My favorite part is the flip, which I'm pretty sure surprised Caden as much as it did me!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hilarious!
Part ho-down, part break dancin'!!
I loved his face after the flip ;)
I definitely see the viking in him! So so so cute!!!!!
Post a Comment