On Halloween, Nigel came home from academy and our plan was to carve pumpkins. Well, by the time we started, it was dinner time, too. So, I made dinner while the boys took care of the pumpkins. I made sure that they scooped out all of the seeds for me so I could bake them and have them for a snack. They had fun. Caden thinks it's hilarious that Nigel made the Daddy pumpkin scary and the Mommy pumpkin happy. We had so much fun. We handed out candy to the neighborhood kids, but didn't realize how many kids we would get, so we ran out a little early! That's never happened before! Oops. All in all, we had a great evening, capped off by a visit from Nanny and Papa to deliver Caden some more candy and his first Mr. Potato Head toy. Thanks Mom and Dad!

The Schnackenberg pumpkin family.

The Schnackenberg pumpkin family.





2 comments:
Looks like a super fun carving party. It cracks me up that both Ian and Nigel bust out the DRILL for it! What happened to the old fashioned knife technique?
I think they got lazy. Those guys. Oh well, huh. At least they got it done :)
Post a Comment