Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The boys play . . .

Caden and I had the privilege of having Jude over for the entire day! These two boys have so much fun together. They really do enjoy each others company. Caden loves it when Jude "gets" him and by "getting" him, I mean that Jude will pull Caden's hair, grab his face, and try to crawl all over him. Caden thinks it's hilarious. Jude loves anything that Caden does. As long as he can see Caden playing, he's pretty happy. The two of them together is a really cute thing. It makes me so excited to see Caden with the new baby.

Jude got teeth! If you click on the picture, it will blow it up really big so you can see the 2 teeth on the bottom. So cute!


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Hetrick family said...

Wow, they really are two teeny weeny peas in a pod!! It is so funny to me that they both look like their moms. I think that is why I think they could be brothers! Adorable!!!