Caden and I flew to New York to see Ian, Amy, Alivia and Clint. We went for 2 weeks. Unfortunately, Nigel didn't get to come because he can't take time off during academy, but that's why Caden and I went. It was nice to break up the routine of me and Caden without Nigel for a week. We had such a great time! The kids loved playing together, for the most part, and Amy and I can never see eachother too much. Although, I do have to say that once a year is not nearly enough :) Lots more pictures to come . . .



2 comments:
We got some awesome pictures. 2 weeks just doesn't compare to everyday though. Sigh...hey I was also thinking of Yosemite for our vacation trip in several years. Have you even been?
Ooh, I don't think that I've been to Yosemite. Actually, I went REALLY briefly many a year ago, but I don't remember much about it.
Post a Comment