Ok, today marks week 38. I just got home from my doctor's appointment and I am now 3cm dilated and still 60% effaced. So, it's gotta happen soon! Right? Or not, we'll see. Last week, I was having A LOT of contractions and there were a couple days when I thought that for sure, that day, I was going to have a baby. Not yet :) Whenever baby's ready, so are we! Hopefully sooner than later, but only because I'm so excited to find out what it is!
So, keep checking, you never know when it might really happen :)
Monday, April 6, 2009
New Baby update!
Posted by Kristen Schnackenberg at 12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my gosh...I so wish I was there! I hate missing out on Caden, Jude and now the new baby! I miss you guys terribly. Can't wait to see the new addition to the family when I visit this summer! Love you guys! Angela
What a perfect little baby boy!!! Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment