Thursday, April 23, 2009

Caden has a .....

BABY BROTHER!!!

Brock Henry Schnackenberg joined our family today at 12:16 pm.

He weighs in at a healthy 8lb 11oz.

He is 21.5 inches long.

LOTS of hair.

Both Mommy and Baby are doing well.

Come back tomorrow to see a picture of this lovely boy!

6 comments:

Kristen Schnackenberg said...

Congratulations Kristen and Nigel!!!

I can't wait to see Mr. Brock Henry!!

I am so jealous--BROTHERS!!!

LUCKY YOU!!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful blessing to have a healthy baby boy! What a cute name too!

Anonymous said...

yea!!!! can't wait to see him! and did you post this yourself? you're crazy!!!

Katie E. said...

YAAAAAAAAAY! Can't wait to see him. I agree, great name!

The Fiscus Family said...

Congratulations to all of you!!! Glad to hear Baby Brock arrived safe & healthy...not to mention BIG! Bet Caden is excited to have a brother :) We'll check back for photos~

ps. Out of everyone I knew pregnant, at the same time, Brock & Luke turned out to be the only boys of the bunch!

Take care!

Unknown said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you all!