Finally, we're finished! The house is cleaned, painted and we're moved in and feeling completely settled. The only room that hasn't had any work done in it is the baby's room. We'll get to it, after the holidays when Caden gets some new furniture for his room. We had a lot of fun making this place our own. I'm really loving being here. It feels cozy, it feels like home. So, here's a glance at the new house. Please excuse the crooked pictures. I tried, but it's hard to get them perfectly straight :)
The kitchen, with a refrigerator :)

Looking from the kitchen to the dining room. The door used to be white.
The kitchen, with a refrigerator :)

Looking from the kitchen to the dining room. The door used to be white.

Looking from the living room into the kitchen. I love this little cut out, it makes me feel connected when I'm spending the day in the kitchen :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment