Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The joys of room sharing.....
 
 
"Mom! Brock won't pick up his Lego Yoda. I already picked up mine and his is on the floor and he says that it's mine and it's not because I already picked mine up!"
 
"Mom! Caden took my blanket and it's mine and he won't give it back!"
 
"Mom! I wanted to get my underwear out of my drawer first, but Brock opened his drawer and got his underwear before me!"
 
And my most favorite.....
"Mom! I was trying to go to sleep and Brock yawned really loud on purpose so that I couldn't go to sleep! And now I'm awake and I can't sleep, and it's Brock's fault!"
 
*** I may have exaggerated some of these statements, but you get the idea =)***
 
For the most part, I love that my big boys share a room and I love walking by when they're supposed to be sleeping and they're whispering and giggling =)  That means that they're getting along and I LOVE that!! Having boys 3 years apart is good and bad. And the bad comes from the difference in abilities and interests.  Nigel and I are trying to stress the importance of their brotherly relationship, and it's not always easy. 
 
Any ideas and tips for helping my boys grow their relationship and their bond??


0 comments: