Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A day at the beach!

We were all feeling better, so we decided to go to the beach! We thought we picked a good day.....but unfortunately, we were wrong. We got there and played for a little while and then it started raining. Nigel didn't mind - he was already in the ocean! The boys and I just kept running to seek cover. It was still a WONDERFUL day, though!



Nigel got to use his new surfboard!



Have fun!!!



The boys threw rocks in the water.....their favorite thing to do =)



And I got to to get my feet in the water =)



Look at that face he makes at me!











See that little dot above the boys, in between them? That's Nigel =)









Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hetrick family said...

Man I miss the west coast!!! Love the boys hiding under their "Ba's". They look like such good buddies!

The Laws said...

Rain or not, I am jealous. I can't wait to get to the beach. Thankfully next month we will be taking a trip up the east coast to Maine. I love your landscape picture with the boys and the rocky shoreline in the background (& the one of them running to the ocean).