One of Brock's favorite thing to do is splash in the tub! I started just putting a towel down and filling the tub a little bit and letting him go crazy! He loves it, as you can see by his sweet smiles :) He's starting to really interact with us and have a lot of fun, which also means that he's growing up a little. I'm so torn between wanting him to be a baby forever and wanting to get to know his personality! He's so cute, though. Seriously. I just love staring at his sweet little face!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh my...he is a cutie pie!! His smile is definitely the sweetest!! :)
He is so sweet to look at and I love the modesty washcloth! Babies do grow way to fast some days.
viagra prices Buy Viagra Online No Prescription viagra attorney columbus cialis super viagra viagra soft tabs where to buy viagra non prescription viagra is viagra safe for women viagra stories new viagra natural herbs used as viagra viagra pill viagra for sale without a prescription buying viagra
Post a Comment